Heat Transfer Application Tape - 20 inch x 10 yard roll
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Breeze Crafts heat transfer application tape for printed and pattern HTV. 20 inch x 10 yard roll (30 feet)Suitable for Cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibers.
1.Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
2. Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
3. Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
4. With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down
onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
5. Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm
pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes
any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
6. Repeat this process in several directions.
7. Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to seperate the mask from the image.
8. If not using immediately, place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.
It is possible BUT NOT GUARANTEED to get 2-3 uses out of each piece. After the first use, replace used tape back on to original tape backing.