Sublimation Acrylic Blanks, clear round circle discs for keychains, ornaments and more, choose your size, with hole or no hole 1.5"-10" sizing
Sublimation acrylic blank circles with or without hole perfect for keychains and more!
This material is acutally made for sublimation so no soaking, cleaning and trying to remove stuck on transfers as with the cast acrylic. Peel the masking, tape the transfer, press and remove the transfer by ripping in half away from the blank. Then place something heavy on top to prevent bending or warping as it cools. Acrylic blanks are sized by the longest side and are 3/16" thick. Available with or without holes. Choose in drop down menu. Protective mask needs to be removed from both sides before decorating.
NOTE- Do not mirror sublimation transfers for this material!
Hardware is not included.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 375 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:00 to 2:00 min.
- pressure - heavy
1. Align the substrate onto the transfer.
2. Tape two ends of the substrate to the transfer using the heat tape with transfer on white side of blank.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press.
(transfer on top of substrate).
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and acrylic.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat-resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
8. Place the sublimation side down with a heavy object on top to prevent
warping while it cools.